TSP Stage 2 N/A LS3 229/244, .629/.615, 112 LSA
The 229/244 camshaft is a great mid-duration camshaft for power applications from 3000 RPM+. This camshaft is an excellent choice for customers wanting more power than our 225/236 yet still wanting to retain nice streetability. Automatic-equipped vehicles will require a minimum stall speed torque converter of 2,600 RPM. We recommend this camshaft for LS3 or LS2 engines using L92/LS3 rectangle port cylinder heads!
- Engines best suited for: 6.0, 6.2 (Equipped with Rectangular Port Heads)
- Desired Compression ratio for cam: 10.5:1+
- Recommended Springs Required: TSP/PAC .660 Dual Valve Spring
- Aftermarket Stall Converter Required: Yes, 2600+
- Upgraded Rear Gear Required: No
- Operating RPM Range: 2000-6800
- Power Increase: Gains of 84 Horsepower and 27 Ft. Pounds of Torque
- Fit Stock Untouched Heads: Yes, No Piston to Valve Clearance issues, but measuring is always recommended for any cam installation.
- Drivability: Still retains great drivability with even greater chop at idle!