TERMINATOR X MAX ECU
These standalone Terminator X ECU's (Electronic Control Unit) are intended to be used as service components for your Terminator X EFI installation. The Terminator X ECU features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, or progressive nitrous control. The Terminator X Max ECU features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, electronic transmission control, drive-by-wire throttle body control, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Injectors supported, with part numbers provided in the handheld wizard, or software.
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Control (Will not work with LSU 4.2 Oxygen Sensors)
- 8 Built-in multi-color diagnostic LED's allow you to quickly identify a variety of potential system issues, such as a failed TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) Autoset - faulty crank or cam sensors, or potential oxygen sensor issues!
- Built in 1bar MAP (Manifold Air Pressure) sensor. On boosted applications, you can disable the internal MAP sensor, and utilize an external MAP sensor.
- 4 Inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake (Fuel and Oil Pressure Inputs are pre-terminated)
- 4 Outputs – Ground, PWM - , for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and More
- GM LS and LT, Ford Coyote, and Mopar Gen V Drive-by Wire Throttle Body Control (Terminator X Max Only)
- GM 4L60 and 4L80, and Ford 4R70W Transmission Control (Terminator X Max Only)
- Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- Advanced Tables – 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant