Lingenfelter Direct Injection High Flow Fuel Pump Check Valve L750067414
- SEMA Performance-Racing Product Award Winner
- Eliminates Known OEM Check Valve Restrictions
- Prevents Direct Injection High-Pressure Pump Failure
- Maintains Steady Low Side Fuel Pressure for Maximum High-Side Output
- Prevents In Car Fuel Line Reversion Noise
The Lingenfelter Direct Injection High Flow Fuel Pump Check Valve delivers the latest in performance engineering with a high volume gasoline and ethanol-based fuel compatible pulse dampening, direct injection check valve required for higher horsepower. With a high fuel flow application, it eliminates low side fuel volume restrictions and pressure drop, preventing direct injection high side fuel pump failure due to fuel starvation and pump cavitation. It also maintains a steady low side fuel pressure against the direct injection pump inlet cavity for consistent chamber filling and maximum high side output.
For extreme durability, it has been constructed with a hard coat anodized 6061 precipitation-hardened aluminum body. On both ends, it has an -10AN ORB for universal adaptability, and an optional fitting is available for use with factory fuel lines.
APPLICATIONS 2014+ Direct Injection 4, 6 & 8 Cylinder Late Models
- Cadillac CTS-V & Escalade
- Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe & Colorado
- GMC Sierra, Yukon & Canyon